With Covid-19 pandemic at the forefront of everyone’s minds and lives, you may be wondering if you should be letting an electrician into your home. Here at FBS Electrical Thanet we wanted to reassure you that we are still open for business at this time. As we have been classified as key workers so are able to visit your property to provide our essential services. With this in mind we wanted to let you know what we are doing in order to protect our clients and electricians.
What steps have we take to keep you safe?
- We will follow all hygiene procedures as set out in Government guidelines.
- Between, and during jobs, hands will be washed.
- Anyone who is self-isolating or ill, we would ask you to postpone work until you are better.
- In the event of an electrical emergency where a clients are self-isolating or ill, we will still come in and help you as we have masks, gloves and disinfectant.
- We will not be cashing in on this time of uncertainty, so there will be no change to our pricing structure.
- Where possible we will keep client contact to a minimum using the below measures.
How are we reducing client contact?
- Communication with clients will be done via phone, text and email.
- Work will be priced from photos, where possible.
- Where possible we will let ourselves into properties with the clients permission.
- All paperwork will be sent electronically to the client.
- On completion of the work an invoice will be issued that can be paid for electronically (via your own phone/laptop).
We hope this information will ease any concerns that you have regarding our electricians coming to your properties to carry out any work.